View Single Post
Old April 2, 2006, 10:24 PM   #56
NedreckSavant

So what's entailed in this war-inciting 'shutdown of the nation'? Unswept walmarts? The temporary hiring of a few more white construction workers? Untrimmed hedges? (your unsatisfied wives? sorry, deperate housewives on the brain)
The thought of the many thousands of immigrants pouring over the border bothers me as much as the next white guy but I don't feel that being a 'minuteman' would be accomplishing much more than pissing in the wind and looking like a racist fool while I'm at it. You can't possibly make a difference sitting around with binoculars tattling on some mexicans...why not go driving around to farms and orchards during harvest or constuction sites to call INS...Or even having everyone show up to your congressmen/senators office all at once politely asking to discuss reasable legislation fixing the fences, coming down on the companies hiring them, and getting the ones here into the system, payin their taxes, and placed firmly into a lower service class where everyone thinks they belong. (and lets not even discuss the idea of teaching them engrish, that'd be just silly) (oh, and enforcing the existing laws, talk about that one!)

Re: the upcoming violent april protest, have any of the other (stupid) walkout/protests been violent thus far? I haven't heard anything. And my understanding was that most of the protests were by hispanic AMERICAN people, 'alien forces' don't want to draw any more attention than terrorists do. Also, my (limited) understanding of the situation was that most people protesting were either stupid schoolchildren who don't have an adult at home to beat them for skipping school over this OR legitimate hispanic AMERICANS wanting their relatives to have the right to be here without constantly having to look over their shoulder.

Last edited by NedreckSavant; April 3, 2006 at 12:25 AM.
NedreckSavant is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03319 seconds with 8 queries