View Single Post
Old January 5, 2010, 12:14 AM   #1
Sevlow

Cheap Taurus PT845 holster

I'm looking for a holster, but pretty much the exact opposite of all of the other threads I have seen. I don't care about quality, workmanship, or anything else. I need an ambidextrous IWB holster that will fit a PT845, and the cheapest one I can possibly get.

See, I don't know where I want to carry yet. I know it will be IWB, but I don't know for sure whether I want to go behind the hip, small of back, or what, and I don't want to mortgage my house buying holsters until I find the right position. I'll probably have to buy several just to figure out what cant and ride height I want and such. So I need to first get a cheap holster to see what I like, then worry about getting a more expensive, more comfortable one.

I've gone through basspro and academy, and neither of them had holsters that would fit (although BassPro may have just been out). Academy had Uncle Mike holsters, but none of them were wide enough.

Of course, since this is my first concealed-carry, I may not have any idea what I'm talking about, so feel free to point that out.

Page generated in 0.02259 seconds with 8 queries