View Single Post
Old April 4, 2010, 10:07 PM   #39
BillCA

Quote:
I've used my pouch every day for about two months and the border stitching has come unraveled. I bought two, and my second one has started unraveling after 2 days of use. Not pleased.
Try contacting Tuff products. Their "about" page says they want you to be pleased....

Our Mission is to surprise you with product value; quality and simply a fair price as well as provide great customer service before and after the sale.

Quote:
Being a small business we don’t have the advertising budgets of the large holster companies to get you to try our products. One of our strengths is our ability to rapidly design prototype holsters, cases and pouches. We do this in days instead of the weeks and months of larger companies that keep us at the fore front our industry. When you purchase from us just know that our goal is to make you happy with product design, function, quality and great customer service before and after the sale.

Give us a chance to earn your business so that you can and will stay and refer our Tuff Products Brand with confidence.
The snap on one of mine wouldn't close easily and they just sent me a replacement with no muss or fuss.

Page generated in 0.02765 seconds with 8 queries