View Single Post
Old November 1, 2011, 01:11 PM   #59
Maximus856

I've had a car come at me once, but fortunately he turned out of the way and my buddy and I jumped towards the guard rail. It was a somewhat understandable situation, but a sad one as it how's just how bad things are today.

Two of my buddies in my platoon and I were driving on i95 and we saw a guy pulled over with his flashers on. We pulled over to see if he needed help and as soon as he saw us as I was about to walk back to him, he threw his car in reverse and floored it. He then put it in drive and came hauling butt towards us. Right as we jumped out of the way he turned the opposite way. To be honest, I don't know if I would of had the time to draw, but even more importantly is that I don't know if the situation would of called for it. I guess the guy thought we were highway pirates, but either way best bet is just get out of the way. If armed maybe be ready, but the car won't stop just because the possible BG is dead.

Just my $0.02.
Max

Page generated in 0.03576 seconds with 8 queries