View Single Post
Old February 27, 2006, 08:09 PM   #9
NFACurious

words outta my mouth

Sorry texassigman, i was editing my post after i read yours, and then my browswer crashed. argh.

I didn't mean to poo poo on your investment there texas. If it makes you happy then awesome =).

My next questions were just that. What can you replace on an m-16 when it breaks? I thought only the receiver was under restriction?

Makes sense if the case is all the wearable items on an m-16 are unreplaceable, then i probably will just get an rdias for shooting and eventually one day an m-16 for collection.

But how is an rdias gonna affect me haveing different "shorty" uppers. As soon as that rdias or LL is taken out, then definately the rifle becomes an SBR and illegal.

But since the LL and the RDIAS are themselves registered as a machine gun, then would putting a shorty upper on the gun its installed in an illegal SBR with a legal auto-sear/lightning link? argh i'm so confused! Every time i think i get everything figured out, wham, another hair pin turn to negotiate.

Ok lets try this edit thing once more. I re-read Sam's post and it seems aslong as the autosear is in the gun then the shorty's are ok. My bad, let hands type before mind thinks.

I think i'm gonna go read every word written on titleii.com and get back with you all later. thanks for all the info!

Page generated in 0.01998 seconds with 8 queries