View Single Post
Old March 4, 2012, 10:47 PM   #6
darksidearmorer

yes i understand the need of a backstop, i do have fair amount of experience when it comes of machineguns mounted on mraps and other military vics, this is going to be very small scale and with the right set up will be plenty safe, i was just curious of the leagl aspect. the land im looking at has a rather large hill that will be the backstop for the range. with the road graded for smoothness it will be safe as long as i build an elevation stop into the mount. there are many traning ranges setup exactly like this on several military bases all over the country and i have particpated in this type of training several times so its not as complicated or unsafe as it apprears to be on the surface. im not to picky about the type of machinegun eventually used its just the ability to do so that im interested in does any one here have an opinon on an inexpensive belt fed? just cheap ammo and reliable is my only real concern im not to interested in spending 40,000 on a m2 just for kicks , what does a pkm run or mabey and rpd?

Page generated in 0.03228 seconds with 8 queries