View Single Post
Old April 6, 2005, 08:39 AM   #16
Bo Hunter

I myself am just a young buck of 29, and carrying or not, I don't think I would have confronted 6 guys that were drinking in the manner that you did. I think I would have asked them to move so I could get into my apartment, and then said something to the effect of "I've had a long night, and need to get some sleep, could you guys move it somewhere else?"

I don't really know anything about your situation, where you live, or the company it keeps - so perhaps your particular situation might have dictated the response. Of course, I'm not a former Prison guard who has worked with much worse ratio's of the same types of bad guys my whole life either...

I actually had similar problems at an apartment complex I lived in. For some reason, there were 8-10 Mexicans (I'm not being racist, they were in fact Mexican), that for some reason, always wanted to hang around my front door, and around my living room windows. Management would do nothing. They didn't really cause problems, and more than anything, they just annoyed me by being there. Leaning against my living room windows, etc. I never said anything as I knew it wouldn't accomplish much, other than possibly my apartment getting broken into (pretty simple schedules, gone by 8am, home by 7pm every day), or my tires slashed or vehicle destroyed. So, I simply looked for a new place to live and got out of that dump....

Congrats for diffusing a situation and getting a "BG" off the street. I use quotes, because other than hanging out and sharing a bottle, were they really doing anything wrong until you told them to get rid of it?

Page generated in 0.03323 seconds with 8 queries