View Single Post
Old December 13, 2009, 06:57 AM   #8
ClayInTx

MORE

Rob Pincus,

Critique coming up:

I don’t know what will be the theme of the sequel DVDs, nor how many are already in the can. For future DVDs I would prefer more on home defense, self defense, escaping an engagement, and situational awareness.

The first part of the first DVD appears to be directed more at law enforcement than on civilian engagements. The shooting techniques depicted are good but in a civilian encounter I don’t believe we’ll have time to react in an ideal way.

The home defense was good but needs to be expanded. Modern home construction almost always has the master bedroom well away from the other bedrooms. This is a real problem if a perp has invaded the house and there are kids in their bedrooms. It’s been said to leave clearing the house to the police but what about the kids in the meantime?

We need a DVD dealing with mom and dad in one end of the house, kids in the other end, and a perp in the middle. The police are on the way but not there yet. Kids are an ideal hostage and no parent is going to allow this to happen if there is any way to prevent it, even at danger to their own life.

For out-of-the-home situations we civilians need an experienced person to depict scenes which might be dangerous and point out things to watch for.

Depict a dangerous area and the best way to get out of it before bad things happen.

Depict a dangerous area and we didn’t get out of it in time. There’s a perp and here’s us. He’s already closed in because he hid behind a big garbage can and here he is.

Regards,
Clay

The rest of y'all please chime in with your thoughts of what we need. Rob won't know if we don't tell him.

Page generated in 0.02071 seconds with 8 queries