Thread: Hello,
View Single Post
Old April 12, 2011, 08:39 AM   #13
tynimiller

As for the shakiness I'd say others have that covered, as for pistol choice I'll share my .02 If you like the 1911 feel...I'd honestly recommend a 92 series...high capacity, low recoil with 9mm, and more than capable. I shoot a PT92 that I absolutely love, if you want something a little smaller but similiar the pt911 is also good. You'll hear a lot of people bash Taurus but honestly IMO only agree with half of it. I'll never buy a Polymer (semi-auto) Taurus (unless an amazing deal comes along), this is just from personal exp/and a lot of research. Taurus's all metal guns on the other hand are solid/reliable/accurate guns that are affordable as well. If you go conceal and do a 9mm the new Kahr is a sweet deal for a good gun...as is the Bersa 9mm compact.

Welcome to the board though, lots of knowledge and BS...you learn to sift through both it's one greatest sources of knowledge on guns.

Page generated in 0.03582 seconds with 8 queries