View Single Post
Old October 31, 1999, 04:22 PM   #1
Joey

(WARNING a tad gory)
I work with two guys who went Elk hunting for the first time last week. They were about 175 yards from what was discribed as a humgus elk with a big frigging rack, so it was probibly a cow they saw. Anyway the guy with the rifle, a borrowed Ruger 300 win mag (never shot the rifle before) touched off one round and gut shot the elk. Then as he touched off a second one he hit the elk in the jaw. All they found was lots of blood and the bottom jaw bone.
Tracked the Elk for 2-300 yards before it got dark and had to give up. Next day they track for about 1 hour but give up as they are tired of walking (STUPID JERKS!!!)

Now they are blaming a borrowed rifle they NEVER shot before as the cause of their falure. The stupid JERKS can not understand how it could possibly be their fault and now they want to borrow a 338 win mag as it's bigger than the "wimpy" 300 win mag. When I tried talking to them they just kept blaming it on the rifle cuz it did not shoot where it was pointed!!!!

I'm not a hunter (yet) but does it really take a brain surgon to figgure this out????

Page generated in 0.02377 seconds with 8 queries