View Single Post
Old December 1, 2010, 03:10 PM   #31
LateNightFlight

Man, you guys that have problems with guys building stands on your property are living the good life! Our trespassers and poachers just hunt out of our stands, then steal them.

The other ones that annoy the hell out of me are the guys that don't actually enter the property. They just sit in their trucks out on the road, overlooking a patch of pasture with a plan to shoot, and then hope to drag a deer out before anyone can get to them. This is how they start. This is the gateway to the actual trespassing and theft. Never mind their trajectory from that position goes straight into a stand just down the hill, just inside the tree line. If you approach them, (and by approach, I mean sneak up on them before they can take off,) they always have a half baked excuse for sitting there staring at a patch of pasture with a rifle on their lap. "Right pal. You and every body else seems to wind up right here with a rifle on their lap as they wait for their wife to come show them where her great aunt's farm is. Good story. If I wait here with you, how many weeks will we be here before your wife shows up? Don't worry; you're not going to have to wait that long. There's a deputy on the way to help you with directions."

You wouldn't believe how many of these guys turn out to be felons in possession of a weapon - or have a stolen gun from a recent burglary – or are over the limit to even sit behind the wheel - or have warrants! "Adios moron! Enjoy your three squares and a card game with your fellow imbeciles in the day room!"

Page generated in 0.05485 seconds with 8 queries