View Single Post
Old May 18, 2009, 10:00 AM   #69
output

Dog...

I agree with Re4mer…

I’m a dog trainer…dog lover. I’m a firm believer that dog is mankind’s best friend without any doubt. Some people think that in order to have a ‘good’ guard dog, the dog has to be BIG and POWERFUL but that is not the case at all. A small dog is better then no dog at all, in fact some of the smaller breeds are some of the best ‘watchdogs’ because they hear everything, and are quick to alert. They aren’t much for protection, but they can let you know something is going on outside long before you would ever have known.

I have a two German Shepards that I would trust with my family’s life, and the same applies for the dogs. My dogs are protection trained, but if you treat your dog right and it comes down to it…it won’t need training to protect(some people might not agree).

I would rather be shot then attached by a dog that means business, or is protecting its family… If you have any questions about dogs just PM me, if I can I’m more then willing to give advise.

Here is a great quote…

I think we are drawn to dogs because they are the uninhibited creatures we might be if we weren't certain we knew better. They fight for honor at the first challenge, make love with no moral restraint, and they do not for all their marvelous instincts appear to know about death. Being such wonderfully uncomplicated beings, they need us to do their worrying. ~George Bird Evans

Last edited by output; May 18, 2009 at 10:57 AM.

Page generated in 0.03434 seconds with 8 queries