Thread: iPhone CCW App
View Single Post
Old December 9, 2009, 03:37 PM   #20
fastforty

Ok, this accurately describes half of the statements that my kid makes, no wonder they always end in an argument, LOL. I just didn't realize that drive-by's were taking place in my livingroom on a daily basis
Quote:
One that is devoid of substance.
One that attempts to advance an agenda without intelligent back-up.
One that has no intelligent content.
But yeah, this thread kinda looks like a drive-by, whereas the passenger fired the first shot, then the driver stopped to back him up

I clicked on the link & it opened in iTunes (never had that happen before, I was expecting a web page in a browser window). I've never seen a "States friendliness to concealed carry" rated with 1-5 bullets, LOL. It does look like a decent app though, judging by the 4 sample pages that can be accessed prior to purchase. It seems that everyone is offering an app these days, most of them seem pretty useless to me but there are apparently 10's of 1,000's of people willing to spend 2 or 3 bucks so they can keep their ear rings organized on their palm device, LOL. Those fees add up pretty fast. At least this app has some substance and can be useful.

Page generated in 0.03524 seconds with 8 queries