Thread: iPhone CCW App
View Single Post
Old December 4, 2009, 12:19 PM   #10
legalheat

Iphone App

Just got a link to this forum sent to me and was pleased to see a discussion about my app already in progress. We put out the app with the hope that, with the help of forums like this, we might be able to turn it into a really useful resource. We launched it as a "bare bones" app. We've been getting a lot of helpful feedback and corrections and we've actually got two attorneys overhauling all of the states laws and verifying and citing each and every law for each and every state. The overhaul will be completed by January and should be available (as a free update) by the first or second week next month. Also, we've got a lot of other improvements that we're developing right now that will make it a lot more useful.
We put this app out because we are a group of NRA instructors (ccw instructors) who got tired of trying to stay up to date will all the laws and changes. We figured with an app that is this widely published we will (and have already) receive enough feedback about the various states that we can make a very reliable and helpful resource.
Anyways, sorry about the long rant but I just wanted to thank your interest in the app and look forward to any comments and suggestions you might have.

Oh, and an update is coming out next week to reflect a couple material errors we became aware of for 5 states. The "real" update will still be in January.

Phil

www.utahlegalheat.com

Page generated in 0.03686 seconds with 8 queries