View Single Post
Old September 27, 2009, 05:20 AM   #8
earlthegoat2

I like both the BHP and the Beretta. Both I think can be called battle proven fighting pistols. Both have similar capacities. Both are accuarate. Magazine availability is way better for the Beretta but the HP is not far behind with excellent magazines from MecGar.

I have both the HP and the Beretta. Believe it or not I conceal carry both of them. I carry the Beretta more often though. I have nicknamed it my "Dog Walking Gun" because that is when I carry it most often. The HP is the gun I choose for "serous business" usually involving road trips somewhere. It carries better for me in the car.

Like has been said previously the Beretta is big and clunky and the HP is sleek and trim. I find I like the HP trigger with mag interlock left alone. It is crisper w/o but its just fine for carry purposes as is. The DA/SA of the Beretta also has its strengths. If concealability is an issue then it is a no brainer in favor of the BHP. If you prefer DA/SA or SAO then make the decision based on that. Other than that though flip the coin

Page generated in 0.02520 seconds with 8 queries