View Single Post
Old September 9, 2007, 09:56 AM   #66
3 weelin geezer

Soooo, what really happened? Why was he there? Why was he beating on the door then, trying to kick it in? My heart would be racing if I heard my door getting bashed in in the middle of the night since I can't think of anyone I call a friend that does that. Thats what the little button next to it is for. It commands me to go see who is standing outside the entry portal of my house. Whether they are allowed in or not is a different story. If the key didn't fit in the door knob, its probably not your house. Try next door.

Again, Soooo...what really happened? No one seems to know yet so how can anyone make judgements yet? Someone beating my door would scare the carp out of me too. Espeicially at night when I am asleep. However! it might just be that nut next door comeing over to look for her red parrot that I supposedly stole, tied up, and put under my bed! Problem is that the red parrot ceased to be about 8 years ago though it keeps speaking from the hereafter somehow. It feels soooo good not to have to taking aspirin all the time!

Page generated in 0.03560 seconds with 8 queries