View Single Post
Old October 26, 2005, 07:56 AM   #24
stephen426

I think bedula32 has a very good grasp of the point I am trying to make. While I try very hard not to look for trouble, I am not going to simply walk away from a situation in which someone has wronged me because I want to avoid a possible altercation. I will react in a "reasonable" manner and not make any threats to the person.

I always try to assume the best and will approach in a calm manner. I will state the facts and what I want done. For example: "You hit my car. Do you wnt to have a police report taken or do you want to pay me a fair amount for reasonable damages?" If the person does not have enough money on them or the dmage is significant, I will call the police. I am not about to get stuck with the repair bill for someone else's carelessness. Is this potentially confrontational? I guess anything could be confrontational with the wrong people.

I won't escalate but I won't bend over either.

XavierBreath,
I agree to disagree. I thank you for keeping a respectful attitude despite our different points of view. You are definately one of the better TFLers

Page generated in 0.02173 seconds with 8 queries