View Single Post
Old January 15, 2013, 08:01 AM   #24
Skans

Quote:
I have first hand experience. Back in 2001 I lost my job due to massive outsourcing of IT jobs to India. I was not alone, for every IT position in my field that became available, there were 500+ applicants. I was a nervous wreck, and my wife, who is a mental health nurse, put me on Paxil. At first it calmed me down, but after about 6 weeks on it, I started thinking really morbid thoughts, it was like my whole thought process was getting screwed up, I could not remember things, and the worst, I did not become angry at people, I just started scheming how I could kill them! I was turning into a cold blooded psychopath, and thankfully I recognised these symptoms and quit cold turkey against the advice of my wife, and decided whatever happens I will deal with it. For sure these drugs make people kill or commit suicide, but big pharma makes so much money of it, anybody starting any serious investigation on it will have bad things happen to them.
Hagar, thanks for sharing this. A very detailed example of what I've suspected, but never knew for sure.

Page generated in 0.03134 seconds with 8 queries