Thread: M4 carbine
View Single Post
Old February 6, 2005, 04:50 AM   #12
futureforcewarrior22

When I was active, I never had much to do with the M16A4 or the M4A1, mainly because of my duties as the gunner on an M1 MBT. I had a P90 that I picked up off a dead insurgent in March of '04. Great weapon and in excellent condition, but a bit of an oddity for a raghead to have. I knew that the Saudis had P90s, so I guessed that he either stole it or was AWOL or something like that. It looked like he had taken pretty good care of it, he was wearing a rucksack containing his cleaning gear and 13 loaded magazines which I helped myself to. I had the chance to use it in action a couple of times - on full auto it just tears into people (ever watched Stargate on the SciFi channel? Except on ragheads and not wierd alien guys with snakes inside of them). During a 5-8 round burst, all I'd see was a mix of sandy dust and "pink mist" come off of his torso, next thing he was just lying in the dirt looking like something had ripped a piece off of him. First time with the '90 I just threw up right there because it looked so damn awful I felt sick, almost made me want to throw it away or turn it in or something, but it saved my ass and I guess I'm kinda glad I held on to it 'till the end. I just felt a bit safer with it, inside and outside of my tank.

Sorry if I turned this into a P90 rant but I guess I just kind of needed to get it off my chest, then again that's what therapists are for (heh heh). But yeah we used the M4A1, there weren't alot in my unit, but yeah we had them.

Semper Fi.

Page generated in 0.03087 seconds with 8 queries