View Single Post
Old April 8, 2010, 01:20 AM   #23
Kjackson35

Long story...

Alright, so I've had my CWL for about a year now and just recently got pulled over for supposedly running a stop light. It was a yellow all the way through but still one of those way too close a call for comfort things. I had just left IHOP at 2 in the morning, Officer probably thought I was drunk and was gonna get me. Well he does a U turn, lights me up, and has me pulled over in no time. I have my CWL, DL, and insurance in hand by the time he has made it to my window. I have one hand on the wheel, the other holding all my info out the window as we begin to not so calmly argue (I was calm, he not so much) about whether I ran the light or not. He has been laying into me for at least 60 seconds and still hasn't looked at what I'm holding in my hand (CWL on top). Finally, he looks down at my CWL and goes "Oh... Do you have your weapon on you?" I say yes sir. His mood immediately shifts from griping me out to what kind of Glock I carry and what ammunition I prefer!!! I thought that was pretty neat. After chit chatting for about 5 minutes he says that he should probably go. Didn't say one more thing about why he even pulled me over in the first place.

Page generated in 0.03425 seconds with 8 queries