View Single Post
Old April 11, 2008, 02:10 PM   #2
Tomac

Nice range report, where are the pics??? It's been my experience that most negative reactions to Norinco products have been from those who have absolutely no experience with them but the words "Made in China" sends them into a blathering rant about supporting communism, slave labor, "crap products", etc ad naseum (how many of them have absolutely nothing from China in their homes?)
Well, here's my NEF Pardner Pump Protector (made by Norinco). Just got back from the range where it handled 3 dozen mixed field & heavy buck loads w/o difficulty. Max100's +2 mag tube extension was easy to install and worked perfectly at the range. Didn't change the gun much, added a 4-shot sidesaddle, the +2 mag tube extension, fiber optic bead & a Streamlight TLR-1 on a Laserlyte rail mount. Action has smoothed considerably w/just the few dozen times it's been worked and it shoulders perfectly for me (YMMV). Only time will tell if it ends up being as rugged & reliable as the two Norinco Hawk 88 shotguns sitting in my gunsafe that my son & best friend have been abusing for years but so far I'm a happy camper!
Tomac

Page generated in 0.02097 seconds with 8 queries