View Single Post
Old January 2, 2011, 09:37 PM   #17
Gehrhard

See, here I was thinkin' Nutnfancy was more tacticool than the average professional in these vids 'cause I think active duty troops to state troopers are more focused on the job with their established tools and less on the latest and greatest axis-locked super-fast deploying assisted-opening AUS-8 3.12" tanto-point bladed titanium liner decent purchasing micarta gripped folder and whether it has a nice choil and enough jimping. In fact, I know it for a fact...

Tacticool if not knowledgable Mall Ninja runs deep in Nutnfancy's otherwise red, white and blue blood regardless of what uniform he wears to work these days. Something I think sheep dogs and professionals can both agree upon. But what difference does it make? He enjoys it. Relishes it! And puts stuff through its paces. He's livin' the dream. For all of us.

OK. Nut? Open letter: sometimes less is more. Next time you finish a three part vid (RD-9* was it?), cut it by 17.2%.

Gehr

*By the way, his commentary that the handle was too short and sharp was spot on -- I haven't chipped the blade but I am not chopping the Taj Mahal from the treeline either with this knife that I think is great for the money and the best of its type for it in an average and smaller hand.

Last edited by Gehrhard; January 2, 2011 at 09:53 PM.

Page generated in 0.04117 seconds with 8 queries