Thread: Seecamp 32?
View Single Post
Old September 24, 2007, 10:51 PM   #1
2cooltoolz

Seecamp 32?

O.K. I'm about to pull the trigger. CHL in TX. Want something for "forget about it" pocket carry. Over the years I've owned Bobcats (in 22lr, I love them, fun and cheap to shoot, but don't trust them to stop the Bad Stuff), currently own (2) .38 snubbies, Kahr MK9, High Standard 22mag derringer, and some larger (and much larger) guns.
I don't see a 22mag pocket auto on the horizon (been watching for 20 years, love the WMR), and all of the above, except maybe the derringer, are too large for everyday life. I've just said "no" to .380's and below for years, but I've never really carried full time.
I bought a Keltec PF9 from my local dealer. It felt like a BB pistol. Took it back same day. From what I've read Keltecs are great once you send them back once or twice. Great customer service.
The NAA guardians look nice, but I don't hear people going into much detail on quality.
The Seecamp seems to be the one that sets the standard, but nobody seems to give much anecdotal testimony, as though the name itself says it all.
I want one. If you actually own (or owned) a Seecamp 32 tell me about it. (And please, Keltec guys...don't tell me how quickly Keltec sends back your repaired P32) NAA guys...sell me if you can.
Thanks!!!! (pictures, especially size comparisons, are cool!!)

Page generated in 0.02393 seconds with 8 queries