View Single Post
Old January 22, 2010, 02:20 PM   #5
JonesT

Thanks for the fast replies so far. So far my general consensus is...THIS SUCKS! Haha...why can't someone just make a perfect rifle for ME. Everyone has different taste, so I can't say that they dont make a perfect rifle because it is perfect for someone. I LOVE the hunter as well...wait for it...BUT I dont like the inward grooves at the very end of the stock on each side. Other than that it would be my perfect rifle. I think right now I am set on the Medalion. That is the closest to my liking overall. Can't beat the stock x-bolt feather trigger, but then again I have never held a M70 which aparently has the same design. Thanks again for the replies, looks like its between x-bolt and M70. Hopefully this weekend I can get my hands on a M70 Super Grade. And yes I am a huge fan of the 270WSM and havent even shot one yet. I have shot a 270 for the past 10 years and love it, and on paper the WSM seems to make it even more amazing. I was confused why the M700 CDL was like the only rifle other than varmint by remington that didnt have it chambered in 270WSM

Page generated in 0.02675 seconds with 8 queries