View Single Post
Old May 23, 2009, 06:29 PM   #55
Smokin' gun

Like Fingers said-Palmetto's aint S#$t. I pulled out the three Palmetto 1858 Remingtons we have. When you cock it you can barely get a small forefinger on the trigger. Anyway, the stainless steel one doesn't feel or cock anyway close to the blued ones. It really feels good and everyone likes it. Also we got some 44c palmettos Navy. That is the first gun we sold! And I brought one home fired it about 24 times and it is tight. If you break it down(which I did) You better have some damn good eyes, a strong hand and a good temperment to put it back. Now, Pietta is selling the Johnny Reb 36 -Gunnison type at a real good price that comes in a wooden box . I know= Brass frames are a no-no, but a guy bought it after he was advised about brass frames. It would make a great father's day gift. I looked on traditions site and they have it marked down to around 150 and I bet that box comes with it. We bought it w/box wholesale and sold it . Check it out. It costs for these display boxes retail at least 35+ I'm goin to check the wholesale price on um from traditions and buy some if the're the same ones that I had. The gun looked great and felt good. Much better than the old Navy Arms model made in the 70's. Also, nobody want to reply on "damn good gun oil" Somebody out there. heck I'll just go googlr them and see what they brag about.

Page generated in 0.02700 seconds with 8 queries