View Single Post
Old October 22, 2011, 03:27 AM   #1
youngunz4life

How would you handle this encounter?

I was wondering how you all would handle this scenario below? Would it depend on your mood? Would it vary on different occaisons, or would you respond the same way every time? Hopefully this is in the right forum, and I had just been thinking about this with regards to other threads/scenarios. I have also thought about it when the exact scenario has happened to me on a couple of occasions and while similar scenarios have happened on multiple occaisons as well.

You're sitting at the computer on your day off reading TFL threads, and you hear a bangi and/or doorbell. You peek out the window and see a little of a fedex truck. Do you go to the door before he leaves, do you go in the next room or another part of that room and grab your CCW before going to the door, do you hold the weapon without anyone else's knowledge when you open the door as I have heard other's say in different threads, and/or how would you go about handling this situation? This thread is meant for tactics+training purposes and also for discussion purposes + other's knowledge/opinions on the subject.

Page generated in 0.02770 seconds with 8 queries