View Single Post
Old November 7, 2008, 05:46 PM   #12
hogdogs
Staff In Memoriam

Wait a dern minute... I missed that cousin comment at first! If'n we wouldn't a been kicked out of the family by the yankee side I woulda married her!
I know a feller that has more money to burn each year than most of us make and he insists on some of the dirtiest tactics. He will get a buddy to look thru the NV scope and put a laser pointer on the biggest buck and shoot the red spot with a BAR .300 win mag. in the middle of the night. goes out "huntin" and will knock a deer over with the duramax so he has time to hop out and shoot it.
He has permission to run hog dogs on farm land to REMOVE the rootin' bastids' and goes to gerogia huntin' hogs and turns loose more than he removes X's 10! I have no problem lettin' him go on the deer poaching but it is awful hard to bite my tongue when he gets mad that me and junior have permission to "HIS" spots because the land owner is glad we are catchin hogs! AND I AM YET TO MENTION HIS ANTICS!!! I just ain't never been a tattle tale! I also live by the belief that we all do something wrong. He is the most dishonest man I currently know. I told junior... "The only time ***** is tellin the truth is when he says he is hungry (all the dern time)"
Brent

Page generated in 0.03340 seconds with 8 queries