View Single Post
Old January 11, 2012, 06:15 PM   #1
passintime

Buds Gun Shop. Slow Service

I have typically received excellent service from Budsgunshop. During December I placed many firearm orders with them and the gun was shipped same day or next day. On January 2nd, I made two purchases with them.

The first purchase was a Baby Eagle via their website. I received the gun yesterday. That's fine, it's within their 3-7 business days.

The second purchase was a Beretta Bobcat Inox won via their Gunbroker listing. The listing states that payment and FFL are expected within 7 days, and that they will ship within 7 business days. Payment and FFL were supplied immediately. As of today at 6:09PM, it still has not shipped. This is the longest period of time any company has ever taken my money and held it without shipping an in-stock item.

Since December 12, 2011 I have placed 7 orders with this company totaling over $3500 of my hard-earned dollars. In years prior, I have spent some unknown absurd amount with them. I expect better service than this. Contact with their customer service representatives has been cordial, but I always receive the same canned responses that it should ship within 7 business days and nobody can provide me with an updated status. I'm not one to make any rash decisions of "I will never buy here again", but I will think hard about paying an extra few bucks to another company next time to ensure timely delivery of product.
"You have never talked to a mere mortal. Nations, cultures, arts, civilizations — these are mortal, and their life is to ours as the life of a gnat. But it is immortals whom we joke with, work with, marry, snub, and exploit — immortal horrors or everlasting splendors." ~~~CS Lewis

Page generated in 0.02189 seconds with 8 queries