View Single Post
Old January 13, 2002, 02:24 PM   #9
Bob Locke

I just came across this on another board and was coming over here to post it myself. Thanks for beating me to it!

If you can read this article and not get upset about it, you're not an American IMO. This violates every tenet of what this country is supposed to be about. Every person who participated in this illegal raid should be tossed in jail, at the very least. Warrantless search, coercion, endangering the homeowner's life. At least those things. Not going to hold my breath, though. After all, for any real accountability to happen the government would have to take action against the government. And we all know that isn't going to happen.

I guess the thing that has me most upset as I read this was that if this had happened to me I'd be a dead man. There's no way I would open the door that late at night to a bunch of unidentified people, and even if I did it would be with a gun in my hand. No doubt that would have led to a shooting.

I can't even express how angry this article has gotten me.

Page generated in 0.03469 seconds with 8 queries