View Single Post
Old May 2, 2013, 09:43 PM   #9
Farmland

It is possible to have a bad batch, It happens. I only shoot lead bullets and from time to time every manufacture has sent out a lot a little, well lets just say rough. Yes it has been from Missouri and even Penn who I live close by their place of business.

When it comes to Penn and Missouri I have no major complaints. I have been a Penn customer since 1995 but moved more towards Missouri over the past three years.

The only reason is that Penn bullets are harder to get by this I mean less shops carry their brand that I go to.

Let me set the record straight both companies bullets are very good, neither lead your barrel more than the other. Neither is more accurate than the other. I have won and lost the same number of events on both bullets.

I have no preference and I am well over 20,00 Penn Bullets and about 5,000 Missouri bullets.

If you bullets are bad call Missouri, I'm beating they will do the same as Penn as done for more and exchange them. When some one starts bragging about one brand of lead bullets run form them. There is a lot of lead bullets out there and trust me not one company has the magic lead bullet.

But even though I'm not paid for it I would recommend either Penn or Missouri.

Page generated in 0.02462 seconds with 8 queries