View Single Post
Old November 14, 2009, 08:04 PM   #17
Dragon55

Stoeger's Cougar in 9mm.........

I'm gonna talk to Walt down at my gunshop about looking at one of these ... maybe he might know where one is. Pictures are OK but not like holding it you understand.

S&W's M&P in .45-........

Looked at one of these in a .40... too thick for her

......what does this mean for me as an attractive woman?

I didn't mean to infer that Sis was a dainty precious flower or anything like that. She grew up with me and her other big brother as a tomboy. She's was once pretty tough she's just small in stature and stood little chance against a 6' 200 lb man.

Of course, me or my brother could never be so lucky as to ever run upon this scumbag. We'll likely never be so lucky.
I have absolutely no sympathy for the strong that prey on the weak. I just get so aggravated and frustrated trying to deal with these scoundrels through any kind of legal tactics. In practice legal tactics are about as helpful as a bullwhip in a gun fight.

WE are responsible for our safety. I would urge anyone in the state of Tennessee that has a job requiring be out and about a lot to CC... which can also mean a good knife in addition to a gun on your person. (At least in TN)

Page generated in 0.02682 seconds with 8 queries