View Single Post
Old April 21, 2011, 09:08 AM   #34
45Gunner

Quote:
I seriously doubt that all of the worthless snots would have stood in line to get shot and there wasn't room for all of them to get in the game at once. Just my opinion but, after the first 2 or 3 went down, the rest would have been looking for any way out they could find. In that confined area, as long as you didn't let any of them get behind you, it would have been a turkey shoot or a standoff if they used the other riders as shields, in which case a couple of headshots would have made that less useful for them also.
I would think a gang of young punks were probably riding on a high of weed or speed, or some other type of junk. I agree that if the apparent leader or one of the more aggressive ones were taken out, the rest would scatter like the cowards that they are. While it easy to Monday morning quarterback and discuss the legal ramifications of shooting an unarmed punk, a reasonable jury would certainly understand how one may fear for their life when confronted with such a large number of ameba's. And, I would think everyone else on that train would have to be in agreement that the shooting was completely justified as most thought they were going to be robbed, caused great bodily harm, or killed...especially if the ameba's were chanting a gang ID.
NRA Life Member

Page generated in 0.03304 seconds with 8 queries