View Single Post
Old March 14, 2011, 09:04 AM   #48
rigby06

Taurus is not the only gun that can have an issue.

I bought a Taurus PT1911 used, it was built like a tank, the cock and lock safety broke in just a few weeks, I had it sent back to Taurus it was fixed and I had the weapon back within 3 weeks. I sold that particular weapon nothing against Taurus, just sold it.

I have since bought a Taurus revolver no issues with it.

Last weekend March 5 - 6th, I bought an H&K P7 PSP, this weapon it not functioning 100%, more than half of the time, the squeeze cocker is not releasing the slide, I have fired only 2 rounds through it, and on the second round it jammed, the slide stayed open with rounds still in the magazine, I am still in the process of finding someone local to Richmond VA to service it/fix it, before sending back to H&K to get it fixed. This is not my first P7 PSP, or my first H&K either.

Firearms are a mechanical device, and all mechanical device can and will eventually fail. Most of the time between failures we all hope is in the many many years, but failures can happen, even to a new one.

Will this keep from buying another Taurus or H&K, I doubt it, if the price is right I would give any weapon a chance.

Page generated in 0.02179 seconds with 8 queries