View Single Post
Old December 3, 1998, 11:10 PM   #1
EricO

Greetings! I'm posting this msg. in the hopes that I can persuade a LE friend of mine from making a drastic mistake! :-) He has admittingly unusual tastes in firearms (Hey S-man, in case you noticed this post!) and is ready to purchase a Kel Tec Sub 9 carbine with Glock magazine adaptor, which he carries on duty. However, he may or may not be able to carry the Sub 9 along on duty, probably not. I'm trying to talk him into purchasing a semi-auto shotgun (pumps are out according to him), one of the two mentioned in the subject line. He recently traded in a Moss. 500 to purchase a Daewoo DR200 carbine, which he will eventually be able to bring along on patrol. He is a regional parks district LE, and therefore greater range incidents can and do occur. The average (if you can say that) encounter is usually a car stop in a parking lot or along a rural road where the inhabitants have no business being present. Therefore, car to car range, and this is where the shotgun rules! Backup is also farther away than the usual city LE officer's. He tells me that he's interested in the semi-auto shotgun idea, but he needs to be swayed. Also, if anyone has any damming info. on what I consider to be the ugliest looking pistol caliber carbine (Sub 9), feel free! :-) Let's hear the reasons he should prefer the semi-auto shotgun.
Thanks for the input. EricO

Page generated in 0.02767 seconds with 8 queries