Thread: Rossi 44 Magnum
View Single Post
Old July 29, 2013, 11:17 AM   #17
Budda

Ok. I am not a Taurus fan boy. I had a .17hmr 8" revolver that got sent in and never sent back. They sent a check. It was a 12 month pita.... This was in 2008. I own a 2005 .38 snubbie 85 from them and it is perfect. At 7 yards it will put them in the same hole off a rest. I love it. And my all time favorite 9mm is my PT-99 Beretta clone. And I actually prefer the Tarus over the beretta 92 for two big reasons. Safety placement and lifetime warranty. Back to Taurus customer service. Yes.....it sucked monkey balls. But if you do some research they have a new CEO since 2010 I think. And now it is ten times better than it was. Although I have never used it since my .17 hmr died. My PT-99 is flawless in 5k rounds and counting. Not so much as a stove pipe or FTF. But if you go to the taurus armed forum and read and research, CS is much better. There are some of the new guns I do not prefer from them are their poly semi autos....just too many little issues. But that is just me. Their new CEO, Mark Kresser, is the most approachable in the gun world. He has been known to personally call customers to solve issues and make things right. He is a gun nut as much as we are. He is not just an empty suit. He reads forums and answers emails. Try that with Colt, Berretta or any other CEO. Just my 2 cents.

Page generated in 0.03116 seconds with 8 queries