View Single Post
Old May 30, 2013, 11:39 PM   #11
JohnKSa
Staff

In my opinion, it should be a crime for any legislator or official participant in the legislative process to vote for or otherwise actively support and/or further the passage of a law or measure which provides any member of government, employee of the government or politician with special privileges, benefits or exemptions (i.e. any privilege benefit or exemption that is not available to any full U.S. citizen) other than those 1) that are specifically, obviously and officially required for that person to accomplish his or her specific job duties within the government, and, 2) that expire immediately upon that person's exit from government/government employment.

The only other exception is that it would be legal to provide special protection details as appropriate for current and past high-level members of government as long as all members of the protection detail are equipped exclusively with weapons and technology readily available to any full U.S. citizen (i.e. any adult citizen of the United States whose rights are not officially/legally impaired by past/current felony criminal behavior and who has not been legally declared mentally incompetent).

Page generated in 0.02173 seconds with 8 queries