View Single Post
Old October 29, 2013, 08:18 PM   #17
GunXpatriot

Hmm... But is the steel-cased really that cheap? Still $10+ per box of 20 everywhere I see it. I hear people talk about like, $5 for a box of 20. Guess we don't have luxuries like that in The People's Republic of NY haha.

I was going to start reloading, mostly .30-06, but I hardly ever go shooting, so I'd probably be a waste, and organizing brass once fired, twice, 3 times, inspecting, etc, seems like a pain to never be shooting. I'd probably have all sorts of components hanging around. I was going with the Lee Breech Lock Hand Press Kit. Seemed like the best option for me right now.

But um... Yeah, reloading may make a little more sense if I had another gun or two in a different caliber to reload for, but I suppose having my own high quality .30-06 and 7.62x39 might already be worthwhile.

I stopped looking here, and I feel like I was gonna say something else, but I dunno, it'll come to me, I'm sure. But yeah, even the cheap stuff isn't so cheap. Maybe I'll just stick primarily to .22, but even that has gone up across the board, it seems. CCI Mini-Mags have been impossible to get.

Page generated in 0.03118 seconds with 8 queries