View Single Post
Old March 30, 2000, 11:50 AM   #9
General Tso

My dad just told me about this one last week. It was in his local paper and if I can get more details I will. Basically though, two local kids were hanging out in an abandoned house drinking and smoking dope. One owned a sawed off .20 double and decided to shoot it off. He fired one barrel. This sparked teh interest of the other kid who, in his drunkin/druged stupor, "wanted to know what it felt like" to have a shotgun pointed at him (no lie! that was the papers quote!). So, his pal obliged and pressed the barrel of the .20 against his chest. And he tripped the trigger while doing it.

This kid took a .20 blast at point blank in the chest and lived!! hH's apparently full of pellets and the doctors are leaving them in rather than risk removing them but he'll basically be fine. He was out of the hospital in a day or so and showing the X-rays with all the pellets in chest to his friends!! Too stupid to realize how lucky he was I guess. he thinks the whole thing was funny! Local police are umamused however and are pressing charges against his pal for weapons violations and aggravated assault.

Not sure what kind of laod the kid had in the gun but still, I'd have thought even bird shot would have torn someone wide open at point blank! I dunno if this kid was just extremely lucky or what.

Page generated in 0.02520 seconds with 8 queries