View Single Post
Old December 13, 2011, 03:47 AM   #1
jersey_emt

Want to link to TFL forums from WhichGun.com

Hello,

I am the owner of WhichGun.com, a firearms reference and buying guide. I originally planned on having a forum directly on that site. However, updating, adding to, and improving the site as a whole is plenty enough work as it is. I just don't have the time to maintain, advertise and build members, and so forth for my own forums, and there already is a great community here that I would like my visitors to be able to join.

Instead of having my own forums, I would like to link to the TFL forums. When someone on WhichGun.com clicks on the "Forums" link in the top navigation bar, they would first be brought to a page (still on my site) explaining that the user is being taken to The Firing Line forums, and that WhichGun.com and The Firing Line are not affiliated with each other. A few seconds later, the user would be redirected to the TFL forums index page.

Would this be OK with you? If there are any changes in the above plan that you would require, please let me know.

Once I receive the OK to proceed, I will create the redirection page, and have you "sign off" on it before making this change to the live WhichGun.com site.

Thank you very much for your time,

-Justin Franks
Owner, WhichGun.com

Please check out WhichGun.com, a firearms reference and buying guide.

Page generated in 0.03694 seconds with 8 queries