View Single Post
Old November 20, 2012, 10:51 AM   #16
Tactical Jackalope

Perfect...I have both.. I bought them both within a few months of each other.

Which do I carry more? The Glock 19 4th gen.

Both are really accurate in my hands. The PPQ I literally bought, and went upstairs and fired 300 rounds out of it. No lube, cleaning, nothing. Awesome gun. I bought it mainly for CCW because of the mag release being close to impossible to engage when being carried at 4:00 and taking a seat somewhere.

Both really accurate once again, the trigger helps out a lot with this. The PPQ definitely has a better trigger. Though for some reason. I cannot take the PPQ as serious as I want to. I don't know why. I carried it well, shot it great. 2" groups, etc. Just something about it. I usually always have night sights on my main carry guns. It's been a mission to find night sight varieties for the PPQ. I have them on my Glock. Plus custom stippling by yours truly. I also don't mind the Glock getting banged up.

Both are 9mm's, both have jokingly light recoil to me. I learned to shoot with .40 and .45 maybe that's why? However, yes. The Glock 19 has lighter recoil. Just a pinch. But still noticeable.

Mags interchange with my 17..I've carried Glocks for CCW, duty, you name it. Maybe I'm just more comfortable with them..don't ask. I'm not 100% why I carry the Glock 90% of the time CCW instead of the PPQ. But they're both awesome guns. Again. Just can't take the PPQ as serious. Maybe I just need more shooting with it. I'm talking..heavy shooting. Running, moving targets, drills...just good ol' abuse.

Anyways. I know I rambled a lot of personal stuff. But hope it helps. Any questions feel free to ask.

Quote:
Regarding PPQ reliability:

Same recoil spring as the P99. In a nutshell, the drivetrain has a 15-16 year history of reliability. Mine has 4,300 flawless rounds through it. Glock hasn't been "THE reliable pistol" for a long time. There are a lot of very reliable weapons on the market.

^ Not to nit pick. But the signature says that's your choice of course. It's not biased is it? lol What are you basing the unreliability of Glock on? ALL gun manufacturers have lemons, ALL gun manufacturers have had issues. If it's a personal experience that YOU had. Please share. Not a friend of a friends brothers cousin or anything. Just curious.

Biased statements make me itch.

I own both.

Last edited by Tactical Jackalope; November 20, 2012 at 10:56 AM.

Page generated in 0.03641 seconds with 8 queries