View Single Post
Old September 18, 2011, 04:20 PM   #5
XLtac

For me, Glocks are easy to shoot and shoot fast out of the box. I think that the M&Ps will run with the Glocks any day, but they haven't been around long enough to have the numbers. As for 1911s, I'd rather shoot a Glock 21 in CDP than a 1911. A $500 1911 won't compete with a $500 Glock 21 . . . the 1911 will be down for malfunctions. XDs will run great in ESP, but I'd still shoot my Glock over an XD because it's what I'm used to.

When I said "shoot your 226 to stay competitive", it's the gun you have that allows you to shoot 10 round mags in SSP. I'm a revolver shooter so double action triggers don't bother me, but a Glock will be faster in my hands than a Sig. Maybe it's the polymer frame to help dampen recoil, I don't know. Sigs also sit too high in my hand and I've just never liked the feel of their grip. If you end up shooting SSP to be competitive, you'll end up with a Glock or a M&P . . . Why? I guess I'll have to think about that. For me, the only semi-auto pistol I will trust my life to is a Glock . . . because its reliable.

Page generated in 0.04123 seconds with 8 queries