View Single Post
Old October 4, 2013, 11:39 AM   #32
Beretta686

Thanks for the write up on Guatemala's gun laws.

It's interesting how many other countries' gun laws seem oriented towards controlling access to military-type calibers and weapons while limiting the amount of ammunition that can be stored, presumably as a means of preventing people from starting revolutions and insurgencies as so often has happened. I'd imagine most of those laws came about from the post-WWII years when the world was awash in surplus weapons.

I always try to visit gun stores when I'm abroad and see what they have available. Most of them are pretty boring when compared to American gun stores, but in Prague they had some really crazy stuff you can apparently get if the police bless off on it.

Is there much of a selection of guns to select from there in Guatemala? Can you get Glocks, Sigs, HKs, etc?

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”

Page generated in 0.02066 seconds with 8 queries