View Single Post
Old January 29, 2013, 12:46 PM   #1
chasenappier

Sig Sauer Mosquito NEW LOOK

Despite forum hate for the Sig Mosquito, I picked one up for my wife. I was shopping the Walther P22 vs the Mosquito at my local Gun and Knife Show. After handling both, the Mosquito was a clear winner on style and feel. I paid $351 including taxes for the pink Mosquito.

I picked up a brick of CCI mini-mag as recommended. (375 count, $45! Way too high by my standards, but seems to be status quo nowadays)

Went home and broke her in (did not clean gun before breaking in) with the recommended 200 rounds. I experienced 5 failures to load with the first 40-50 rounds. She fired off the remaining 150-160 rounds without failure.

Cannot speculate on true accuracy, seemed accurate but I didn't test from rest and we had several people shooting.

Overall we're extremely pleased with the Mosquito. My wife shoots her without flinching and with much joy. I will followup with information from the next session. It's cleaned, buffed and re-greased so we're excited to see if it continues to be a reliable sidearm.

Page generated in 0.03607 seconds with 8 queries