View Single Post
Old September 5, 2012, 03:48 PM   #13
Jim123_321

Youre right about not owning the Sport very long, Gun store had a big sale on when I bought that one, Ive had the sport out to the range a few times
nothing compared to others but Im running as much as I can through it,

At middle age now and the eyes just arent what they used to be, thats why Ive been looking and asking questions on the Red dot sight's

I actually went to walmart to buy more ammo, 12 gauge and 40 is what I was after, and they had them on sale, I made the mistake of asking questions and holding the thing, lol

I only paid 597.00, I just couldnt say no for that price, So I had them throw it on top and out the door I went, Proud new owner of a DPMS, My wife isnt too happy right now but she's comming around...

Another reason I bought it was I like having two or more, must be the prepper in me, Just in case the world ends, lol, I now have two rifle's to use if the need be, one breaks keep on going type thing, Sounds crazy, I know but I sleep better at night...The safe is starting to buldge but thats ok, I can fit in another one already measured...lol

Thats why I have been asking so many questions on the AR, Its just a whole new world to me, I can keep up on Pistols and Bolt rifle's just fine, Im basically a new school kid just starting out

Im getting there, Just gonna take some time, I really do appreciate the feed back Ive gotten so far, for the last month Ive been buring the computer up, Its just hard to make a decision from a catalog you really dont know what your getting, I dont want to burn up the bank account and I really dont want junk either, Just a happy middle and Im good

Jim

Page generated in 0.03279 seconds with 8 queries