View Single Post
Old March 4, 2005, 11:54 PM   #26
Dwight55

Thanks, Kennybs, . . .

"You draw and the out come is up to the robber at that point." Right now the biggest problem we face in this country is not the Democrats (though they do rank high), . . . its not the deficit, . . . its not cancer, . . . alcoholism, smoking, gambling and a bunch of other things.

Simply stated it is accountability. Anyone, anywhere, can do just about any darn thing they want to do, . . . no accountability, . . . no recourse, . . . no feet held to the fire.

It's time to take that back, . . . beginning with this bg. HE decided to be an armed robber. HE pulled the screwdriver. HE said gimme the cash. HE decided of his own free will and personal conscious decision, . . . "I'd rather rob than have a job."

Time to make him accountable. "On the floor, . . . dirtbag, . . . or John Moses Browning's best invention is just liable to help you pay your debt to society, here, now, today. End of sentence!"

I wouldn't shoot him if he decided to run, . . . but at 60, . . . I'm not fighting someone half or 1/3 my age, who is fighting for 20 or 30 bucks of someone else's money. If he crosses the plane in my mind from just a stupid jerk with a screwdriver, . . . to a serious threat to my health and well being, . . . it will be his last earthly crossing. Next one will be to wherever jerks with screwdrivers spend their eternity.

May God bless,
Dwight
If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a Veteran!

Page generated in 0.02439 seconds with 8 queries