View Single Post
Old January 25, 2000, 10:40 AM   #9
DeakonG

Blades67...
trust me...I remember the drill...I don't think I'll ever forget it...something about a large guy screaming at you non-stop for a few weeks makes for effective training...the only problem is that being one of those types that made sure the supplies kept flowing limited the amount of hands-on training I received with the pistol...

Thanks Giz...
I figure I'd been lurking long enough...it was time for me to register...and trust me, now that I've started, it'd be a real task to shut me up, no matter how silly a question might be...I'm a big believer in the only stupid question is the one unasked motto...

VictorLouis...
you've stumbled upon one of the reasons I went with Ruger...best bang for the buck out there...my question is why do they even continue making the seven rounder at all...seems to me that if they've got a reliable eight rounder that fits universally with their .45s and doesn't protrude out of the frame, why not just switch over to those completely...but then, mine is not to wonder why...

G

------------------
'When I was a very small boy, very small boys talked to me...Now that we've gown up together, they're afraid of what they say...That's the price that we all pay when valued destiny comes to nothing...'

Page generated in 0.02821 seconds with 8 queries