View Single Post
Old February 4, 2006, 10:12 AM   #6
Axehole

Vector 10mm

I have one of the Vector MP5/10 and .40, my .40 was build by SW with one of there receivers (Cohair) and a de-milled MP5 40 and it has from day one been 100% semi and with my 4 pos registered sear. The 10 I got was one of the first ones and it jammed bad out of the box but I stopped by SW shop on the way to SAR show and Todd put a new ejector and fitted the lower a bit and the next 300 rounds ran 100%, until the BHO broke. But I sent it back to Vector and they installed the newest BHO. I haven't shot since I got it back but it is a fun shooter, noticeably more punch than 9mm, I would say a must have if your an MP5 nut. Vector has been great to deal with, they sent me a return label and called me the day they shipped it back. If you want one you need to call Vector and reserve one because there are dropping production due to lack of interest.I have one of the Vector MP5/10 and .40, my .40 was build by SW with one of there recievers (Cohair) and a demilled MP5 40 and it has from day one been 100% semi and with my 4 pos registered sear. The 10 I got was one of the first ones and it jammed bad out of the box but I stopped by SW shop on the way to SAR show and Todd put a new ejector and fitted the lower a bit and the next 300 rounds ran 100%, untill the BHO broke. But I sent it back to Vector and they installed the newest BHO. I haven't shot since I got it back but it is a fun shooter, noticabley more punch than 9mm, I would say a must have if your an MP5 nut. Vector has been great to deal with, they sent me a return label and called me the day they shipped it back. If you want one you need to call Vector and reserve one becuase there are dropping production due to lack of intrest.

Page generated in 0.03883 seconds with 8 queries