View Single Post
Old November 2, 2007, 07:43 PM   #2
grymster2007

Raider,

This here confirms my estimation of your character!

I think your gonna like it! I sure like mine and fondle it daily. Can’t wait to get ‘er back to the range! I still need to fix the sight and the loading arm latch, but just need a bit of spare time.

Quote:
Moma's goin to be mad at me when she finds out so I need company...
I'd like to join you but Mrs. Grymster does not yet know about mine… or the conversion cylinder… or well… other stuff…

One thing I can think of is if you don’t have a nipple wrench, don’t order the Traditions one for $7. I did and spent $15 getting it here in a hurry. First couple of nipples completely ruined the “hardened” wrench. Try a different brand!

I found a chunk of 440C in my basement was is just the right size. I went to a friend’s house (his wife lets him have a nice little shop in the garage…. mine don’t) and I now have it machined and ready to harden and draw. I was in a rush and made no effort to make it real pretty, but it should be serviceable.

Enjoy yours, post some pics if you can and we will definitely need a range report.

Last edited by grymster2007; November 2, 2007 at 07:44 PM. Reason: jus' gotta lil' exited!!!

Page generated in 0.04015 seconds with 8 queries