Thread: Trashpassers
View Single Post
Old November 24, 2006, 08:23 AM   #8
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
They put up a bunch of sings on the property line to not tresspass, then run all over ours.
Right, those signs do not preclude them from leaving their own property.

Quote:
I take time off work once a yr to deer hunt and I have had my fill of uterly selfish arrogant tresspasers.
Without being told by the property owner/manager/agent (your friend) and no signs, the guys in question may no more be trespassing in the eyes of the law than you.

Quote:
They have stolen stands,
You have knownledge of crimes being committed somewhere other than on your friend's property and are not reporting it?

Quote:
I dont own the property and my timid friend tipicaly doesnt want me to start trouble. I say if your being treated like that, you have already got big trouble.What is the proper way to handel tresspasers that you know are gona be aholes when your hunt is being ruined on property that you dont own? I take time off work once a yr to deer hunt and I have had my fill of uterly selfish arrogant tresspasers. I know this has to be a frequent type of problem. What to do without going to jail? I work very hard to take the high road in life, but am tired of trash ruining it for everybody else. Not just in hunting either. I would love to hear from those of you who have sucsessfully delt with the cretians I call trashpassers.
Right. YOU don't own the property. YOU have been asked by the owner who is LETTING you hunt the property NOT to start trouble. So it appears that you want to be a hero to your friend who doesn't want a hero and run off bullies your friend has asked you NOT to start trouble with just so that you can hunt on the land your friend is LETTING you hunt in which you have a long drive investment.

In short, you seem to put a higher value on your guest hunting of your friend's property than on that of your friendship. You are soliciting help here in what seems to be to learn how to learn ways to get back at the neighbors of the exploited friend, ways that are not illegal, but ways that your friend does not want you implementing.

Page generated in 0.02424 seconds with 8 queries