View Single Post
Old May 6, 2014, 10:18 AM   #19
Smith and Wesson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Pfleuger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith and Wesson
How come all the threads I start always say "moved" next to them?
"All" the threads "always"?

Of the last 10 threads you've created, four have been moved, the last four.

You started this thread is the Bolt/Lever/Pump rifles section. Unless there are new guns with funny names being made by Nosler and Hornady, neither of those things is a bolt/pump/lever action rifle nor do they work specifically or exclusively in those types of rifles. What is the question of this thread? "...if you wanted a deer bullet that could go through a deer's shoulder without fragmenting would you choose the Nosler BT or the Hornady SST?.... it's a hunting question.

One was titled "Deer Ammo" and the question is "any experience... on deer"... clearly a hunting question, so it was moved to the hunt. I don't know where it was originally started, but it's pretty obviously a hunting question.

One was "Barnes TTSX Weight". That one was also moved to "The Hunt". I don't know where it started either, but it's not specifically about rifles, accessories, handloading, etc, and asks about penetration on "elk and other undulates", so it seems like a hunting question also.

The fourth one is titled "Sierra Ganeking(sic) Bullets" and asks "...anyone have experience with Sierra Gameking BTSP bullets on deer?" Clearly also a hunting question.
I do admit that the term "always" was a bit of a hyperbole. And I do apologize for repeatedly placing my hunting questions under the wrong sub-forum, but I wasn't aware that there was a sub-forum called "The Hunt". If I was aware of "The Hunt" I would've posted my questions here in the first place.

Page generated in 0.03578 seconds with 8 queries